- Mozart Celebrations in Pravets
- Tropical Butterflies Fly in Bourgas
- Days of Russian Culture in Albena Resort
- Roman Stadium in Plovdiv is Open for Visitors
- Children’s Museum on Wheels
- International Bagpipe Contest in Gela
- Cinema Magic Festival starts today
- Organized Trips around the Park Vratsa Balkan
- Asia in Boris’ Garden Sofia
- National Paragliding Championship
- International Danube Day
- Music Festival in Stara Zagora
- Medieval Fair in Sofia
- Tales of Sand in Bourgas
- International Fair of Arts and Crafts
- 30 Years Apollonia Festival of Arts
- Festival Join the City starts at Bourgas
- Fortress Peristera open for visitors
- Magic of Rilla Festival
- 3D show in the Great Mill at Balchik
- Restriction for cars in Sunny Beach
- Underwater routes will connect Cape Kaliakra and Constantsa
- Cave Lepenitsa is open to visit
- Expecting the International “Regatta Port Bourgas” – 2014
- Carpet Festival in Chiprovtsi
- In June Wizz Air opens new route: Sofia- Malta
- Varna Municipality is attracting Arab and Chinese tourists
- The island Saint Anastasia in Burgas
- Renewed Roman fortress in Montana is open for visits
- Japanese tour operators arrived in Haskovo
- November 9, 2014 will mark the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
- Bike park Pamporovo will be host Balkan Bike Cup 2013
- Festival Kukerlandia in Yambol
- Tourists seek the comfort of home in hotels
- Turkish tourists report growth of 100% in Pamporovo this winter
- London was the most popular destination for Christmas and New Year Eve
- On 5th October smallest city in Bulgaria – Melnik will gather many guests from the country and foreign country for the traditional festival dedicated to the vintage
- On 15th and 16th of February the European cup in alpine skiing
- Hawaii’s Tourism Industry Sets New Record in Spending and Arrivals for 2013
- Corinthia Hotels and Air Malta Offer Special Travel Industry Rates to Discover the Island of Malta
Renewed Roman fortress in Montana is open for visitsMontana is planned to become part of the national tourist routes thanks to the new cultural and historical landmark.
Roman fortress " Kale " hilltop "Diana" over Montana was re- designed by the local municipality , funded with 1.3 million lev EU funds and budget of the Municipality Montana, BTA reported .
The feast of Montana on June 8 , coinciding with the religious holiday of the Holy Spirit , the fortress will be a reconstruction of Roman life. There will be slave market , Roman soldiers , merchants , beggars and others. , Complemented by the city government .
The city had been a military center of the Roman Empire before Christ and historical numbered about 30 000 people.
The goal of the municipality is the development of cultural and historical tourism and promotion of the sights of Montana, which is the only city in Bulgaria regained its ancient Roman name.