- Mozart Celebrations in Pravets
- Tropical Butterflies Fly in Bourgas
- Days of Russian Culture in Albena Resort
- Roman Stadium in Plovdiv is Open for Visitors
- Children’s Museum on Wheels
- International Bagpipe Contest in Gela
- Cinema Magic Festival starts today
- Organized Trips around the Park Vratsa Balkan
- Asia in Boris’ Garden Sofia
- National Paragliding Championship
- International Danube Day
- Music Festival in Stara Zagora
- Medieval Fair in Sofia
- Tales of Sand in Bourgas
- International Fair of Arts and Crafts
- 30 Years Apollonia Festival of Arts
- Festival Join the City starts at Bourgas
- Fortress Peristera open for visitors
- Magic of Rilla Festival
- 3D show in the Great Mill at Balchik
- Restriction for cars in Sunny Beach
- Underwater routes will connect Cape Kaliakra and Constantsa
- Cave Lepenitsa is open to visit
- Expecting the International “Regatta Port Bourgas” – 2014
- Carpet Festival in Chiprovtsi
- In June Wizz Air opens new route: Sofia- Malta
- Varna Municipality is attracting Arab and Chinese tourists
- The island Saint Anastasia in Burgas
- Renewed Roman fortress in Montana is open for visits
- Japanese tour operators arrived in Haskovo
- November 9, 2014 will mark the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
- Bike park Pamporovo will be host Balkan Bike Cup 2013
- Festival Kukerlandia in Yambol
- Tourists seek the comfort of home in hotels
- Turkish tourists report growth of 100% in Pamporovo this winter
- London was the most popular destination for Christmas and New Year Eve
- On 5th October smallest city in Bulgaria – Melnik will gather many guests from the country and foreign country for the traditional festival dedicated to the vintage
- On 15th and 16th of February the European cup in alpine skiing
- Hawaii’s Tourism Industry Sets New Record in Spending and Arrivals for 2013
- Corinthia Hotels and Air Malta Offer Special Travel Industry Rates to Discover the Island of Malta
On 15th and 16th of February the European cup in alpine skiingOn 15th and 16th of February the European cup in alpine skiing – men’s slalom and giant slalom will take place in Borovetz.
The Bulgarian Ski Federation informs that athletes from 14 countries have already have confirmed to appear including: Norway, Switzerland, Austria, France, Germany and Russia.
This will be an important start for the participators because it is the last stop before the Olympic Games in Sochi.
The ski tracks that will be close during the competitions are: “Popangelov” and “Yastrebetz”, all the other tracks will be ready to welcome the tourists of the cartier replica watches uk resort.
The events will be with a free entrance and for all the fans who want to see the live action, there will be organized free transport from the parking lot in front of the cabin lift all the way to ski-center “Yastrebetz”.