- Mozart Celebrations in Pravets
- Tropical Butterflies Fly in Bourgas
- Days of Russian Culture in Albena Resort
- Roman Stadium in Plovdiv is Open for Visitors
- Children’s Museum on Wheels
- International Bagpipe Contest in Gela
- Cinema Magic Festival starts today
- Organized Trips around the Park Vratsa Balkan
- Asia in Boris’ Garden Sofia
- National Paragliding Championship
- International Danube Day
- Music Festival in Stara Zagora
- Medieval Fair in Sofia
- Tales of Sand in Bourgas
- International Fair of Arts and Crafts
- 30 Years Apollonia Festival of Arts
- Festival Join the City starts at Bourgas
- Fortress Peristera open for visitors
- Magic of Rilla Festival
- 3D show in the Great Mill at Balchik
- Restriction for cars in Sunny Beach
- Underwater routes will connect Cape Kaliakra and Constantsa
- Cave Lepenitsa is open to visit
- Expecting the International “Regatta Port Bourgas” – 2014
- Carpet Festival in Chiprovtsi
- In June Wizz Air opens new route: Sofia- Malta
- Varna Municipality is attracting Arab and Chinese tourists
- The island Saint Anastasia in Burgas
- Renewed Roman fortress in Montana is open for visits
- Japanese tour operators arrived in Haskovo
- November 9, 2014 will mark the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
- Bike park Pamporovo will be host Balkan Bike Cup 2013
- Festival Kukerlandia in Yambol
- Tourists seek the comfort of home in hotels
- Turkish tourists report growth of 100% in Pamporovo this winter
- London was the most popular destination for Christmas and New Year Eve
- On 5th October smallest city in Bulgaria – Melnik will gather many guests from the country and foreign country for the traditional festival dedicated to the vintage
- On 15th and 16th of February the European cup in alpine skiing
- Hawaii’s Tourism Industry Sets New Record in Spending and Arrivals for 2013
- Corinthia Hotels and Air Malta Offer Special Travel Industry Rates to Discover the Island of Malta
Festival Kukerlandia in YambolStrong and diverse will be the presence of foreign groups in this year's festival " Kukerlandia " which will be held from March 5TH to 9TH in Yambol.
Formations of four countries will recreate the best omega replica watches for sale of its folklore in a special program - "Feast without borders" on March 8th. The concert will be attended by two groups from Turkey , two from Bolhrad , Ukraine and one from Russia - from Volkovo and Moscow region town of Greece Didimotihi .
In the previous editions the masquerade festival has welcomed groups from Slovenia , Ireland, Portugal , Indonesia , Romania, Poland , Croatia , Turkey, Macedonia and Greece.
This year's masquerade parade will present jamals from Greece, survakari from Macedonia and mummers from Romania. Traditionally, their participation is swiss omega replica watches uk non-competitive and it will be in the afternoon hours on Saturday, March 8. Immediately after their appearance will start the new attraction this year - competition for the most attractive mummer " bride" thematically linked to the Women’s Day - March 8.
The second stage next to the Regional Library "G. S. Rakovski " will be the place on 8th and 9th March, where the group will have the opportunity to cheap breitling replica watches impress the guests of the festival with their improvisations and free presentation without a jury and inhibitions.