- Mozart Celebrations in Pravets
- Tropical Butterflies Fly in Bourgas
- Days of Russian Culture in Albena Resort
- Roman Stadium in Plovdiv is Open for Visitors
- Children’s Museum on Wheels
- International Bagpipe Contest in Gela
- Cinema Magic Festival starts today
- Organized Trips around the Park Vratsa Balkan
- Asia in Boris’ Garden Sofia
- National Paragliding Championship
- International Danube Day
- Music Festival in Stara Zagora
- Medieval Fair in Sofia
- Tales of Sand in Bourgas
- International Fair of Arts and Crafts
- 30 Years Apollonia Festival of Arts
- Festival Join the City starts at Bourgas
- Fortress Peristera open for visitors
- Magic of Rilla Festival
- 3D show in the Great Mill at Balchik
- Restriction for cars in Sunny Beach
- Underwater routes will connect Cape Kaliakra and Constantsa
- Cave Lepenitsa is open to visit
- Expecting the International “Regatta Port Bourgas” – 2014
- Carpet Festival in Chiprovtsi
- In June Wizz Air opens new route: Sofia- Malta
- Varna Municipality is attracting Arab and Chinese tourists
- The island Saint Anastasia in Burgas
- Renewed Roman fortress in Montana is open for visits
- Japanese tour operators arrived in Haskovo
- November 9, 2014 will mark the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
- Bike park Pamporovo will be host Balkan Bike Cup 2013
- Festival Kukerlandia in Yambol
- Tourists seek the comfort of home in hotels
- Turkish tourists report growth of 100% in Pamporovo this winter
- London was the most popular destination for Christmas and New Year Eve
- On 5th October smallest city in Bulgaria – Melnik will gather many guests from the country and foreign country for the traditional festival dedicated to the vintage
- On 15th and 16th of February the European cup in alpine skiing
- Hawaii’s Tourism Industry Sets New Record in Spending and Arrivals for 2013
- Corinthia Hotels and Air Malta Offer Special Travel Industry Rates to Discover the Island of Malta
Corinthia Hotels and Air Malta Offer Special Travel Industry Rates to Discover the Island of MaltaCorinthia Hotels and Air Malta have put together a special package that will be available for the first time to the U.S. travel industry.
А round trip airfare of $65 plus taxes, combined with a selection of Corinthia Hotel accommodations, will be available from March 31, 2014.
This offer is available to all IATA and non-IATA Travel Agency employees, Tour Operators, Incentive Houses and MICE Agencies throughout the USA, and one accompanying person.
Corinthia Hotels is offering travel professionals special rates for this Air Malta package at each of its three properties in Malta, inclusive of breakfast, taxes and service charges.
The five-star Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa, in the beautiful garden section of St. Anton, next to the Presidential Palace, is offering a rate of €120 (approximately $163) for a Double Deluxe Room. Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay, with itsmultiple swimming pools, offers a rate of €90 (approximately $122) for a Double Deluxe Sea View Room. The four-star Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort, also a sea front property, is offering a rate of €60 (approximately $81) for a Double Superior Sea View Room.
The islands of Malta, located in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea near Sicily, are the home to a most remarkable concentration of intact built heritage, including the cheap rolex replica watches highest density of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in any nation-state anywhere. Malta’s patrimony in stone ranges from the oldest free-standing stone architecture in the world, to one of the British Empire’s most formidable defensive systems, and includes a rich mix of domestic, religious and military architecture from the ancient, medieval and early modern periods.
Malta also offers Americans a great winter escape with the average temperatures in February from a high of 60F to a low of 49F.